Seven Tips to Boost Your Fundraising Results by Barry Ward
Click here to read full article. Source Guidestar.org
- Timing is everything.
- Familiarity is key.
- Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are the new "golf course."
- The way to the heart is through the stomach.
- Go where the money is.
- Take your appeal to the World Wide Web.
- Show your prospect list to your top donors and supporters.
Funding strategies in a time of crisis and getting your Board on board!
by Frank Julie (click to read article)
People First Chairperson Frank Julie, launched a series of rural outreach seminars in various areas in the Western Cape in 2011. The objective was simple. Reach as many leaders and managers in the sector in the shortest space of time to address two vital and interrelated topics: Funding strategies for non-profits in a time of financial crisis and getting your board on board.
Resources to assist NPOs with their online activities:
- 5 Tips on Social Media practice by Brent Williams, Rlabs - Click to read
- 5 Tips on Online fundraising for NPOs by Carla Ferreira, GivenGain - Click to read
- Website Sensei would like to offer all NGO's and NPO' a 40% discount on the cost of setting up a website. The normal price is R2500 and for all non profits/ community organisations the price will be R1500. We can design and build a website with unlimited pages, that is SEO optimised, allows you to sell products and receive donations online, can be seen on a mobile phone and that you can update yourself! Also for every successful referral that we receive from the organisation they would receive R500. Contact Elton on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0748911954 to set up a demonstration.