Offers and Requests by organisations:
Bonokuhkle Youth Development Centre – Paarl
- Training in:
- Fundraising – Proposal writing
- How to start and sustain an organization – Strategic Planning sessions
- What is real networking?
Contact person: Rosaline Claasens - 021 868 0144; 082 577 2523 OR Jennifer Tingwe-Maqungo - 079 6910 886
Email: CClaasens@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Welfare & Development
- Marketing materials like pamphlets and posters regarding Domestic Violence.
- They run a domestic violence programme involving awareness raising and Training the Trainer
- Donations of any kind to give to the Aged and young children during the year eg. Tolietries like soap, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo etc.
- Old clothes, furniture, Bric n Brac
Contact person: Patrica Thomas - 021 931 5331, 071 835 3279
- Computer and Printer with scanning functions
- Office space in the Nyanga and Athlone
Contact person: Makwenkwe Tengwa - 083 594 3945 or Ben Londzi - 072 927 1924
Department of Labour
- Promotional material for exhibitions: Advocacy
- Services: FREE –
- Career counseling
- Psychometric assessments
- Labour Legislation Advice
- Capacity building
- Registration of workseekers
- Registration of private employment services
Contact person: Freda Camphor - 021 941 7099, 082 649 8011
I Am Somebody
Their Vision is a world where every person can say and know “I am Somebody”
- Debriefing workshops and trainings for NGOs
- Personal and organizational development
- Team Building and Communication facilitation
Contact person: Toni Stuart - 071 5733 597 or Nicole Le Roux - 071 568 8970
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Bright Stars Educare Centre
- Christmas gifts for a Christmas part for +/- 60 children ( 28 girls and 32 boys aged between 0-5yrs)
- Proposal writing assistance
- Workshop for parents about Financing
- Website design
Contact Person: Grace Witbooi - 072 503 4162
Men Against abuse
- Counseling for men
- Support group for men
- Education workshops including life skills training.
- Topics include: Selfawareness, leadership, socialization, listening and communication, assertiveness, Domestic Violence Awareness, Human development, Sex & Sexuality
- “Assist at Court” Project
- Outreach focusing on Domestic Violence and Domestic & Maintenance
Contact person: Clint Jansen - 021 376 2780
Mitchells Plain Network Opposing Women Abuse
- Counselling services, Life Skills and Support group training at their offices.
- Legal Advice – a Legal advisor is available once a week.
- A Court Project running at Mitchells Plain Domestic Violence Court.
- They render services at the court from two offices assisting people with Protection orders, peace orders, warrants etc.
Contact Person: Theresa Smith - 021 376 2780
- Epson Printer (New)\
- Plastic bottles/containers
- Lux Spa Day Voucher
- Transport – used vehicle
- Printing of booklets
Contact person: Ronell Botes - 082 456 7155 or Alison Boezak - 076 542 6853
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org